To our valued guests:
Your booking with Samsara Phuket will be covered by our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
The Covid 19 policy is applicable under the following circumstances:
- If the Lessee cancels the reservation due to government-enforced travel restrictions or mandatory quarantines, or if flights are canceled by your airlines with no option of rebooking.
- The above events occur or become in effect no earlier than 45 days and no later than 7 days before the arrival date
- Any of the above factors directly affect at least ⅓ of the group
- The Lessee may be required to provide official documents if necessary for verification.
- The Lessee must confirm the cancellation no later than 7 days prior to their arrival
Given all conditions stated above, the booking will be covered by the following terms:
- All payments received will be converted to a credit amount that may be used for a future booking with stay dates falling within a period of 12 months from the supposed check-out date.
- The credit amount can be used by the Lessee or anyone on his or her behalf
- The credit is applicable solely for the property originally booked
- The new booking will follow the applicable rates, inclusions, minimum nights, and booking terms at the time of re-booking
- Any unused credit value is non-refundable
While we assure guests of the coverage stipulated in this policy, we highly encourage all guests to acquire of a Travel Insurance as financial protection.